1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

135 gallon aquarium, stand, extras for sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Manicreefer, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Manicreefer

Manicreefer Copepod

I have a new 135 gallon aquarium with A partially finished stand and hood. It’s only had water in it to test the seals. It comes with a shadow box overflow and is predrilled for two returns. It comes with random extras including a led light for growing coral and 2 Jen so pumps. ( you’ll need 1 more light to light the whole tank. $1000 for everything. I’ll through in the triton sump in the picture for another $300. It’s brand new as well. I’d love to keep it but it won’t work with our new house additions. I’m open to offers as well. Cash only

Attached Files:

2. ianryd

ianryd Copepod

What model sump? I'd like to look up the specs

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app