38 gallon aquarium and stand

Hello! I have been trying to sell this aquarium for a little bit now with no luck and figured someone would buy it on here I have an innovative marine 38 gallon with no major scratches or anything with the stand. Again In good shape. I would do $150 for the aquarium and stand. Or $100 for the aquarium and $50 for the stand.
I also have an aquamaxx HOB-1 I would sell for $50 if anyone is interested. If u want pictures or more information please text me at 4796403224. Thanks!! Want to sell ASAP. Make me an offer!

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello! I have been trying to sell this aquarium for a little bit now with no luck and figured someone would buy it on here I have an innovative marine 38 gallon with no major scratches or anything with the stand. Again In good shape. I would do $150 for the aquarium and stand. Or $100 for the aquarium and $50 for the stand.
I also have an aquamaxx HOB-1 I would sell for $50 if anyone is interested. If u want pictures or more information please text me at 4796403224. Thanks!! Want to sell ASAP. Make me an offer!
Pretty sure we met in Broomfield a while back and the tank had been repaired by you after cracking, correct?

Yes. It does. I have lost many people to that cracking but have been fully transparent for anyone seriously interested. It had a crack when I bought it and it was sealed and held water for a year no problem. But again people don’t want to take the risk hints the prices. I can guarantee it will hold water with no leaks.