Apex for dummy

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok im new at apex just hooked mines up but only one of the outlet works on it out of eight i just recently bought another eb8 on black Friday and same thing only one outlet works how the heck do i get the other ones to turn on.... zombie!!!! Can anyone help this apex dummy out pls.....

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;367237 said:
have you done the network setup?
No i just plug it in and check all the outlet to see if it all works haven't done a network setup... is that y it not working?

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rumen;367239 said:
No i just plug it in and check all the outlet to see if it all works haven't done a network setup... is that y it not working?
Yup my bet is that is the case. They must all be set to off except 1.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can almost guarantee you that it's just the outlets running their default programming that they happened to be off when you plugged things in.

Get your network set up by enabling DHCP and estarting the controller. Then get fusion set up with the directions in the "fusion quick start guide". After that is set up, start coding to your hearts content. I would read up on the "comprehensive users manual" so you know what the apex is capable of and start getting some coding ideas, and then post here if you want someone to review your code or have any questions.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
zombie;367306 said:
I can almost guarantee you that it's just the outlets running their default programming that they happened to be off when you plugged things in.

Get your network set up by enabling DHCP and estarting the controller. Then get fusion set up with the directions in the "fusion quick start guide". After that is set up, start coding to your hearts content. I would read up on the "comprehensive users manual" so you know what the apex is capable of and start getting some coding ideas, and then post here if you want someone to review your code or have any questions.
Thx zombie i just did a network setup and trying to get my fusion to work the display is not giving me a token it just says down i messages Neptune's about it hoping they can help me get a token just waiting on they're reply

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Enable both fusion options, and then reboot the controller. The token will show up after reboot if your network setting work.