1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Calling in a tubbs blue stellata

Discussion in 'Standard Corals' started by Balz3352, May 17, 2019.

1. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

About a year ago I lost every single piece of sps and most of my other corals. Most of my zoas survived... Anyway. I dbtcd a few pieces at the DBTC meeting a couple years ago and wo dering if anyone had a piece I could get back. I loved this coral and it grew well before my tank crashed.

2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I didn’t get one from you but I’m glad to give you a cutting from my tank!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

3. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I actually got mine from you!

4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Well you can have another

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

5. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Sorry I lost mine as well

6. Bdk1786

Bdk1786 Amphipod

I got you man!

I think I still have your #. Will text.