1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Coralife UV Sterilizer - Brand New Never Used

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by BigTime, Nov 18, 2019.

1. BigTime

BigTime Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a Coralife UV Sterilizer and bulb for sale. Both are brand new and never used.

First $100 can have it. IMG_9549.jpg IMG_9550.jpg

2. ppatches24

ppatches24 Copepod

Can I ask why your selling it? Do it not fit that MASSIVE tank in your picture?

3. BigTime

haha....

I bought that years ago for a 220 and never used it. Now I'm pretty sure it wouldn't do much for the 1000 gallons of water I'm running now.

4. BigTime

How about $70?

5. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Did you put the trigger in yet?

6. BigTime

Not yet. He's got a couple weeks left in quarantine. One of my BRS orders just came in though and I'm installing his new light... Pictures to follow.

7. BigTime

IMG_9648.jpg These guys got to go in first. Sometime in the next few days most likely.

8. BigTime

IMG_9647.jpg
    Here's your boy, safe and sound, eating like the hoss he is. So far haven't found anything he won't devour. Clam on a half shell seems to be a favorite.

SynDen and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  9. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Oh man looking great!!

10. BigTime

Still for sale.