House for Rent Milliken

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm buying a house/getting married etc.

Last 2 years I've roomated with a co-worker from my former location. (Transferred to a new hospital as part of house buying).

He'd like to stay in this house as he's getting a big old to keep moving around and we both still love the house/location. (But GF was having none of it.) But he can't swing it on his own quite.

Now the positives for anyone looking for housing. As a roommate he's pretty quite and is OCD clean/immaculate. (To the point of annoying me cleaning my stuff up before I even have a chance.) So like free butler almost. He basically keeps to his room + the living room with his couch/tv. Trustworthy, loves to hunt/fish. Former cop etc.

As for the house: What is up for rent is basically 3/4 of it. Very clean well maintained home. This consists of:
2 Bedrooms (or imo a bedroom + office since one has double French doors into living room.)
Private bathroom w/ tub/shower.
FULL unfinished basement for storage/whatever. (I made a corner my computer/saltwater hangout)
1/2 of 2 car garage.
Largish backyard.

Price would be $662 + 1/2 of actual utilities. DirectTV free, internet/cable on your own. So for 50% getting most of the house and way more than you'd get renting an apt. in Loveland/Greeley

Lease is up end of march. Could arrange move in before or after that. Lease is through a management company so they will want credit check.

Here are pics prior to our move-in for an idea of it.
http://www.mountain-n-plains.com/viewlisting_residential.php?showid=450