1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

June meeting - Meet up in NOCO

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by Dr.DiSilicate, May 29, 2019.

1. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

After helping Andrew move his new tank a few days ago I’m inspired to hang with my fish nerd peeps. No heavy lifting required!

My birthday is coming up and I thought I’d invite people to my place for some beer drinking and reef talk!

I’m in Greeley and anyone is welcome!

So... Saturday June 22nd at 1:00

2125 glenfair road Greeley 80631

Please reply to this thread so we know how many will be here.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

2. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Sounds good to me. Would you consider this a family friendly affair or more of a fish nerds only event? It's your party so you get to call the shots! :cool:

3. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Family friendly for sure! Wanna see all the little reefers.

4. halmus

halmus Cuttle Fish Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Are CENCO members invited? :) I put it on my calendar. One of the few weekends in June My wife doesn’t have mandatory fun planned for me.

Any food we can bring?

5. Dr.DiSilicate

Yea! All welcome, just posting where it was. Potluck is all good... I’ll have some snacks and some beer. Anyone is welcome to contribute to snacks or drinks.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  6. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I added it to my calendar!

7. halmus

halmus Cuttle Fish Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Just joking about the CENCO. I’m not sure we refer to ourselves as such.

First time I heard terms like that was when I moved from a hog farm in Illinois to SOCO. Big culture shock. The only slang we had in farmland Illinois were FFA and 4H.

Our gang colors....John Deere green. International Harvester red were the low-lifes from the other side of the river.

8. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I’ll be there!

9. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I moved this to MASC events. I think we can make this the June meeting, so it will count for club membership ;)
    I might be able to make it too, will have to see how it goes though as that is the birthday weekend for my daughter

10. Dr.DiSilicate

Thanks man! I’ll have a sign in and get the names to you...

11. Dr.DiSilicate

Bump

12. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Halmus can take care of that ;)

halmus and Dr.DiSilicate like this.
  13. halmus

14. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I should definitely be there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

15. flagg37

flagg37 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Don’t put me down as confirmed but it’s a definite maybe.

16. Dr.DiSilicate

Nice. Hopefully you can make it!

17. scmountain

scmountain Copepod

I realize my cheap @$$ is not a member, but I will try to head up north that weekend!

SynDen and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  18. Dr.DiSilicate

No need to be a member... plus it counts as one meeting towards becoming a member...

scmountain likes this.
  19. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

If you made it up north and to Halmus’s DBTC you’d have your two meetings for the year!

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  20. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

And then you don't have to worry about being cheap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk