1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Kessil A360W-E Tuna Blue

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by ReefCheif, Nov 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Ive got a fairly new Kessil A360W-E with gooseneck Im looking to sell. Light was purchased about a and a half ago by a friend and was never even plugged in. I purchased the light from him about 4-5 months ago for my frag tank. Lights literally run for 4 months at 8 hours a day at maybe 25%.

I personally dont like the shimmer from the kessil, and my OCD couldn’t handle the frag tank looking different from the display so I had to buy a Radion.

Asking $200 with the gooseneck.

Stalaly likes this.
  2. ReefCheif

Bump, $175 takes it

3. sadams

sadams Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Chief, I might be interested, where are you located?

4. ReefCheif

Federal Heights, 84th and Pecos. Im happy to meet up as well.

5. ReefCheif

Bump, $150 takes it

6. sadams

sadams Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I should be able to come get it today, what is your availability? I message you directly with contact info, give me a call and we'll get together.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019 at 9:53 AM
  7. ReefCheif

Sent ya a text

8. ReefCheif

Sold, please close