Last minute DBTC for Rocky Mtn. Frag Sale...

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay, so in honor of my 500th post (a week or so ago) and the semi-completion of my build project...I'm doing my first DBTC.

Two stipulations if you will...
1) You have to be fairly new or at least just getting started and first to post.
2) You have to be able to pick up tomorrow at the Frag Swap in Loveland - OR - you will have to make arrangements to pick up from my residence if you can't go. FAR too busy this month to make any other arrangements.

If you'll be at the frag swap, PM me when you will/won't be there and your phone number. I'm sure I'll get there as early before 3 as possible.

So, I have a frag of what I know to be Spiderman Zoas, fragged off a rock I obtained from a past member. You'll see four frags in the picture, but it will be for one of those four. The picture was a while ago, so they have grown out a bit. You'll definitely get several polyps. Happy posting!!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM inbound. I'll be there about 2:30 and staying till hopefully 4 or so.

I currently have a Biocube that's been in my care for about 2.5 weeks. My first tank and this would only be my third frag.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Shelby, would I be able to get one of the frags? I have a green paly frag I could trade you. I wont be at the swap, but I am driving out to DIA on the 20th to drop a friend off so I could swing by then if that works.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Helix;129019 said:
Hey Shelby, would I be able to get one of the frags? I have a green paly frag I could trade you. I wont be at the swap, but I am driving out to DIA on the 20th to drop a friend off so I could swing by then if that works.
I don't have another one to give you at the moment. However, they are growing out nicely so as soon as the holidays are over and things calm down, I'll see if one has grown out enough to frag a few heads off. I'll hit you up as soon as that happens! No need for a trade, I have a ton of the generic green palys...so a simple DBTC! If I forget, hit me up after the first of the year if you're still interested.