1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Looking to borrow hob skimmer...

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Andrew_bram, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:26 PM.

1. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Does anyone have a hob skimmer they would not mind letting me borrow for couple weeks. I will give you a frag for letting me borrow it. I know that all hob skimmers will be to small for the application but I would like to skim this 390 until it is ready to plumb into the main system.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I have a HOB skimmer...but it came with a 14g biocube. It's about the size of a soda can. I don't think it is the skimmer you are looking for.

3. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Ya that may be a little small. I was hoping someone had an old sea clone or remora laying around. Still way to small but it would be helpful for the waiting process.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk