1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

New glass tank and stand?

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by Jetman357, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Jetman357

Jetman357 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Any ideas on where to buy larger glass tanks and stands, around 200 gallons or so? Just wonderIng where you as a local reefer are buying your glass and stands from? What companies and products you’ve had positive experience with?

Thanks everyone.

2. ShawnM

ShawnM Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I’m really happy with Planet Aquarium. I recommend you talk to Cris Capp at Aquatic Arts. I just purchases a 210 and it is awesome.

Cherub likes this.
  3. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I did the same as shawn. Except I got a 225.

4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Pretty much all the LFS can help you with standard tanks up to semi custom like planet aquarium.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

5. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

If I were ordering a personal tank for home I would order through Cris at Aquatic Art and if I wanted a custom tank I’d order a Planet Aquarium. For complete system I’d probably go with a Red Sea or WaterBox. I think WaterBox has a greater variety than Red Sea.

6. Robert M Balzli

Robert M Balzli Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a 220 gallon aquarium made by All Glass Aquarium I'd sell for $400. 6'Wx24"Dx29"H. Not drilled, but I do have two Synergy Reef Shadow Boxes for it. Silicon is perfect(no leaks), never had copper in it, never been outside. Water was in it 6 months ago. I’m going to a 300 gal. Call me and leave message. Robert at 303 775 9867

7. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone looking for a steal!!!???

8. Jetman357

Jetman357 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Thank for all the ideas everyone! I think I’m going to talk to Cris at Aquatic Arts.

Thanks for the offer Robert that is a good deal but not the tank I’m looking for.

Robert M Balzli and SynDen like this.