1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Ready to Restart / Rock for Trade

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by JonX, Jul 19, 2020.

1. JonX

JonX Copepod

Hey guys, about four years back when I started classes at CTU I had no time to Coral Farm anymore and I gave all my Corals to folks in the Springs, some said they would pay it back. Name's JonX in Monument, if your one and have some frags from the Mom's a gave you hit me up plz, I earned my BA and ready to get back into the hobby.

If you have some SPS frags and want to swap and need some rock I have quite a bit of that to trade.

Let me know thanks
    Jon X

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      676.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      692.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      796.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      521.5 KB
      Views:
    Haddonisreef likes this.
  2. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome back!

3. JonX

JonX Copepod

Thanks!

4. ianryd

ianryd Copepod

I would be interested in buying or trading for that branching rock. I have a few easier sps I could frag if you were interested. I'll shoot you a message with more info.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

5. JonX

JonX Copepod

Yes please. I'll trade some. Let me know.

6. ianryd

ianryd Copepod

Cool, I sent you a message on here with my phone number and what I have
    Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

7. HBL

HBL Copepod

If deal couldn't be reach with ianryd, then let me know. I'm also interested in the tonga rocks, possibly all the rocks. I'm in the springs.

8. JonX

JonX Copepod

Sorry, I didn't see this post. Its all gone. Thanks guys, I have enough to get going and will hopefully be trading frags with yall soon.