Real Estate and Life Insurance

Hey guys. As many of you know, i have been phasing out of the coral farming biz for the last few months. Reef Ed was my last show and I will be liquidating the rest of my inventory and equipment over the next few weeks. Last December I went back to the real world and got my real estate license activated. This was my career from 1998-2007. I was able to help lots of people with the new government health insurance mandate (deadline has passed as of Apr 15) and also assisting clients with life insurance. So i would like to offer these services to you or anyone you know that may be interested. The real estate market is extremely active right now with low interest rates fueling the fire. We have a lender on our team with over 17 years of experience who can answer any of your questions as well. Rather than spending money on blind marketing, I prefer to offer referral gifts (this is legal) and client rebates (for example, I can sell your house for 3.8% rather than the standard 5.8% if you are buying a replacement in the area). I also enjoy working with first time buyers. Thanks to everyone who has supported the local clubs and events, I have met lots of great people over the last 6 years! PM me if you have any questions and I would be happy to forward you my contact info.