1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

SOLD - Moving - 230g Display Tank FS

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by szavoda, Jan 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szavoda

szavoda Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Chris brown... you need this

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Lol, don't you remember I'm good at spending other peoples money....not my own.

4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Dang, that 230 is a nice looking tank! Do you know who made it?

5. szavoda

It has been a long time since I had ordered it, but it was a pretty big store and I did it via online. They custom plumbed rear holes for drainage and bottom holes for a closed loop. I seem to remember paying near $2500 or so for it.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  6. szavoda

Now I remember - it was glasscages.com.

7. szavoda

I just updated the craigslist ads with more pictures...

8. szavoda

Just the 230 Glass tank, one 20L and the 10g copper treatment tank left. Moving in 16 days :).

9. szavoda

Price for 230 reduced to $400. If I can't sell if for that by Feb 18th, it goes on a road trip to Florida.

10. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Bump. Killer deal for 230 gal.

11. szavoda

Sold! Thanks all!