WTB AI power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Received what I was told were two AI sols. Turns out they are hydras but have no power supplies. I know one has a bad led puck maybe two but I don’t have power supplies to test. Anyone have some they can sell?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
If all else fails you can get them pretty cheap on Amazon they aren't OEM but they work just fine IME

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Received what I was told were two AI sols. Turns out they are hydras but have no power supplies. I know one has a bad led puck maybe two but I don’t have power supplies to test. Anyone have some they can sell?
I have 2 supplies, but they came off my hydra 26's. I will look tonight to see the part numbers on them, see if they can be used. Probably not though...

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 2 supplies, but they came off my hydra 26's. I will look tonight to see the part numbers on them, see if they can be used. Probably not though...
The used ones online say the work for all but hard to say I’ll look into it myself. Thank you

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Those are the ones I have bought, so far they have been good though they do have short cords

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How much for them? I’ll just give them a shot and if not oh well I’ll buy some off of Amazon.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry, forgot to reply. I did find them they are for Hydra 26's...it is a different supply than for the 52's. Not sure what the Sol's use. However mine are brand new never been used other than to test them when I got the lights. I'm still using my old power supplies because it was a pain in the rear to swap them out. I'm just going to keep them as my backups - sorry.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry, forgot to reply. I did find them they are for Hydra 26's...it is a different supply than for the 52's. Not sure what the Sol's use. However mine are brand new never been used other than to test them when I got the lights. I'm still using my old power supplies because it was a pain in the rear to swap them out. I'm just going to keep them as my backups - sorry.
No problem

Status
Not open for further replies.