1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Wanna trade? Tubbs monti & slimeball anacro

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by Chamby112, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Chamby112

Chamby112 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey err body! Moved a tank. Frag city. I have a plethora of slimeball anacropora & Tubbs Stellata monti. It’s encrusting over everything and I need to make some space. Let me know! IMG_1965.JPG IMG_1962.JPG IMG_1960.JPG IMG_1964.JPG IMG_1963.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

3. Chamby112

In Denver, Congress Park area. And whatchu got? I keep 3 tanks so I’m pretty open to anything.

4. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I'd be interested in a stellata. can trade a frag of 3 polyps of jason fox purple hearted emeralds. He named them not me...

Attached Files:

Chamby112 likes this.
  5. ryewalk84

ryewalk84 Amphipod

How much are you asking per piece?

6. Chamby112

I mean I wasn’t really looking for money, just want to expand my coral inventory, and don’t want to do a live sale cause I always spend too much. But pm me if you’re interested. I’ll hook you up

7. kchristensen8064

I have a highlighter yellow hammer, an aussie torch. I also have some cool rhodactis mushrooms, and a ton of zoas, purple stylo. I can get pictures tomorrow.

8. Chamby112

Send em over! Happy to trade!

9. Chamby112

Hey edit! My bad everybody, I wasn’t paying attention but it’s slimeball anacropora not green slimer acro. Not a big name guy!

Cherub likes this.
  10. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I’m interested in trading for some slimeball. Let me check the tank today for what I got.

Chamby112 likes this.
  11. Chamby112

Sounds good!

12. kchristensen8064

Excuse the Cyano... I let the tank go for a little while due to some life stuff. It's finally getting back under control. This is some of what I have, I have plenty of zoas but they like the mushrooms will be hard to get. But if you are interested I can make it happen.

20200411_100503.jpg 20200411_100512.jpg 20200411_100521.jpg 20200411_100532.jpg 20200411_100550.jpg

13. Chamby112

I’m down to do a trade for a frag of that Aussie torch. Let me know

14. kchristensen8064

I'd like one of each of what you have, so what ever you feel is fair. That torch is super hardy and grows quick. Do you want a big chunk or would you want something else as well? I just want to make sure you feel it's a fair trade.

15. Chamby112

I’d do a trade of both for a hearty chunk. It’s just taking up a ton of space in my tank right now so trying to share the love!

16. kchristensen8064

How big of a hurry are you in? With all this covid stuff going on, I don't currently have any plans to head to Denver. Would a half way meet up be of interest?

17. Chamby112

Not in a big hurry. Just let me know when works for you!

18. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

If @kchristensen8064 wouldn't mind, could I buy a frag of the Slimeball and have him pick it up? How much for a frag?

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  19. kchristensen8064

I wouldn't mind doing that. I just have to figure out when I can get down there.

JuanGutz and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  20. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I could make you both a frag of these, I think they are called Insane Rainbow Paly's:

100_0074.JPG

I've had them forever, I could frag some up for @kchristensen8064 for being my mule, and maybe a trad for @Chamby112 for the Slimeball?