1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

WTB- 120 or 160g w/ stand and canopy in good shape

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Stalaly, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Stalaly

Stalaly Copepod

Need to upgrade from my 55g. Hopefully a stock rig rather than custom or modified. I have everything else except skimmer so really just need the tank & stand. Canopy is a bonus if it fits my Radion XR30s. I can pickup pretty much anywhere on the Front Range. Thanks for your consideration.....

2. Stalaly

Stalaly Copepod

update: I have a small 2 chamber sump but could use a better/ bigger one if its an option...

3. ryewalk84

ryewalk84 Amphipod

I just emptied my 125. 6 ft. It’s acrylic with the rounded/molded edges and stand/canopy to match. Here is then only picture I have of the stand.

IMG_1762.JPG

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

That's a nice, clean looking setup!

Convert your old 55g into a sump? Maybe that would be an option.

5. Diddle822

Diddle822 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

6. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Check out this one, it seems a little pricey but you wouldn't have to go out and buy the tank..... And you'd have a fancy schmancy Triton Method all the rage sump!

Stalaly likes this.
  7. quackenbush

quackenbush Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

8. TheRealChrisBrown

$500 from Michael Dionisio:
    tank.jpg

9. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a 120g AGA Megaflow with stand that you can have - 4x2x2. It does need a new top brace. It needs cleaned too.