1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

WTB Fuge/sump for 150 gal

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by ianryd, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianryd

ianryd Copepod

Looking for a fuge/sump for a 150 gal. Maybe like a 40 gal. Size. Max footprint is 40x20" height isnt an issue. I have cash, also have a few items for trade too, but we can discuss that when the time comes. Let me know what you have!

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

MASC has a 40b that was donated to the club, all proceeds go directly to MASC, asking $40. sump (1).jpg

SynDen, Colored Sticks and Cherub like this.
  3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

36in L x 18 W x 16 tall. The 3 chambers from Left to Right in that picture measure 12.5 in., 10.5 in, 7.5 in. All of the chambers run the full width of the sump, so 18in.

ianryd likes this.
  4. ianryd

ianryd Copepod

PM sent!
    Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

5. TheRealChrisBrown

@ianryd this is the stand when we got it. I cleaned it up a bit so a lot of that dust is gone. It's a nice stand!

cabinet side (1).jpg cabinet front (1).jpg

ianryd likes this.
  6. H4NZO_STEEL

H4NZO_STEEL Copepod

Dammit. The one I’m selling is rated for a max of 125g

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

7. ianryd

ianryd Copepod