1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

WTB Tank - 100g+

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Gabe&Brandi, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Getting back into the hobby now that my new house is set up and I am very far away from my ex. Looking to buy a tank (and stand). Hoping to find one pre-drilled and ideally has dual overflows.

If anyone has a spare lying around, or sees a good deal on a full setup, I'm open to it.

Thanks!

2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Biggs has a 90gal with stand and nice sump for $1000. Not sure if it has everything else.

3. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome back.

4. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Welcome back. Let me know if you need a name change ;)

TheRealChrisBrown and Cherub like this.
  5. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a AGA Megaflow 120g. 4x2x2 with stand. Used. Dirty. Top brace is broken, so it needs replaced, repaired or a steel rod put across it - glass is 1/2 which is what the rimless 120s are made out of, so it might not need anything. Free in Longmont.