75 gallon tank, stand, and canopy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 75 gallon deep blue professional tank, with stand and canopy up for sale. I purchased this with the intentions of setting up but no longer will be able to. Starting a new job and won't have the time needed to put into. I purchased this tank from an individual that had it for 4-5 years that wasn't able to finish setting it up. It still has not ever had any water in it. When I bought it, it still had the sticker on it. I removed the overflow baffle for 2 reasons. First is because the drain bulkhead wouldn't seat right from sitting on the silicone at the bottom of the overflow baffle. It was not quite put in right and was running into the silicone. 2nd reason is that I was intending on covering the original holes with a piece of 1/4 glass and silicone it in place to seal it. As well as putting in an eshopps slim overflow that I have not yet been able to purchase. I still have the original corner baffle that can be siliconed back in place, along with a partial tube of ASI black aquarium silicone to put it back in. I am asking $300 obo for the tank, stand, and canopy. I am located in Cheyenne Wyoming just over the north border. Tank is pictured with a light under the canopy, but I no longer have the light and is not included.
View attachment 13019 View attachment 13020 View attachment 13021

Bump. If anyone wants it, I'll take $200 for it. I really need this out of the living room, and am taking more than 50% loss on it at that price. Just need it gone

PILLJEDI

Cleaner Shrimp
I'll have to check the cost to rent a truck and see if someone will even be around on Sunday to help me unload it. Text me at 2692773208

Status
Not open for further replies.