$10 frags for sale / trade and more!

South denver (hampden and yosemite)

Frags -
Purple montipora digitata - $10
Tri-color valida - $10
Montipora spongodes - $10
Idaho grape (plating montipora capricornis) - $10
Orange plating montipora capricornis - $10 - sold (might be able to frag one more if there is major interest)
Frogspawn (2 large heads) - $10 - sold (might be able to frag one more if there is major interest)
Blue / purple candy cane (5 huge heads) - $15 - reserved pending pickup
Silver pulsing xenia (Large 1-2 stalks on a shell or rock) - $10
Small green star polyp rocks - $10

See how awesome the spongodes gets when it grows out? Green flesh, brown polyps, Purple tips (under high light)

"show-sized"
$40 - large zoa rock - many many zoas. Most of the varieties are represented, but a lot of them are closed since I just cleaned / moved it and the hermits are bugging them.
(reserved pending pickup) $30 - purple montipora digitata - accidentally knocked down the whole colony, but since I am tank moving soon, I might just grow it out from what is encrusted on the rock. Looks oddly green in the pic, but is actually a very nice deep purple.
$20 - dark green ORA birds nest - unattached fist sized colony.

waving hand anthelia - $5 - Very pretty and stays small and intense blue under high light and high flow. Longer deeper purple stalks under low light. Just be very sure you want it because it is hard to get rid of. Loves egg-crate and frag plugs, but hasn't really taken over my rock to any extent.

Trades - I may be interested in trades. I am looking for SPS that I don't currently own, and maybe some soft corals with structure (eg - leathers, gorgonians, etc), but don't need polyps, anthelia's, encrusting corals, or LPS really.

Delivery - some people ask, so here goes. If I have to deliver, it would be an extra $0.50 per mile (door to door, one way).

Last edited by a moderator:
pic inc...

[attachment=61333:name]

[attachment=61337:name]

They are all up there (I think).
Post 1:
Pic 1: left purple monti digi, middle tri-color valida, right my mother colony of monti spong
Pic 2: Frogspawn
Pic 3: left - orange monti, monti spong frags
Pic 4: green bird's nest, and my green leather (which I will probably frag some of soon). The birds nest has been a little low light, so that's why he is darker than usual.
Pic 5: The monti spongodes mother colony for reference

Post 2:
Pic 1: large purple monti digi
Pic 2: zoa rock (banana shaped purple rock)
Pic 3: Blue trumpet / candy cane - sorry for the confusion, changed the original post
Pic 4: silver pulsing xenia

It did say torch, but I edited. Some people call them that sometimes, but it's probably not the best term since it's better applied to the long wavy corals.

@tlsrcs - the colonies are pretty big (about two fists each, with the purple larger than the green). As far as the frag sizes, they are pretty good sized - pictured is standard egg-crate, so they are about 1.5-2" I think. I didn't bother to frag the green birdsnest, but if there is interest, I could always break it up into some large 2" frags.

South denver - Hampden and Yosemite

Currently under 4x T5. Lighting has been a bit weak previously, but slowly upgrading to ATI's and seeing a lot better color.

mikea213

Cleaner Shrimp
That's not to bad. I could make that trip I take one each of your 10 items and then the purple show size let me k ow if that works :)

See OP for trade critera. Mostly SPS that I don't have already.