12-13 March Shipment

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Small Shipment came in today, 60+ frag pieces ready to go and looking great.
Small Sample - colonies and scolys come in tomorrow

Utter Chaos Chalice

Solar Palys

2 Color Plate Frag

Poppa SMurf Palys

Bubble Gum Rotundaflora

Goodies Galore

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Alright here are a few sample pics, even more on the FB page with prices. Food comes in tomorrow. Frozen mysis or brine trays (30 cubes each) - $2.50 ea., 5 different types of flake - $1.25 an oz., Organic Fish Eggs (my fish bo nuts for it-only 6 jars this order so reserve now) 30g jars - $30, 8x9 sheets of nori - $.40 a sheet. 15% special will apply to food as well

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: 12-13 March Shipment

Jonathon a mysis tray with 30 cubes is only $2.50? Are you for real?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Well ill take 5 of each of the mysis and brine then I guess. I'll PayPal whenever so long as you can hold until next time we meet up.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Right in Jonathon, thanks for meeting me today at Park Meadows Mall and thanks for the killer deal and price on the frozen foods!!!! Can't beat 300 cubes for $22 anywhere locally thats for sure!!

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CRW Reef;234246 said:
Right in Jonathon, thanks for meeting me today at Park Meadows Mall and thanks for the killer deal and price on the frozen foods!!!! Can't beat 300 cubes for $22 anywhere locally thats for sure!!
Anytime!!!

Next go around I'll be getting bloodworms, krill and frozen rotifers. WIll psot prices right before next order.

Last edited by a moderator:

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
H2O_intolerant;234527 said:
Can you get roggers food?
Let me do some searching and I'll let ya know. Ill see what they have to offer and what I can "give it" for nd throw up a post when I'm about to order