130gal - Parting out aquarium (Soft/Hard Corals, Inverts, Fish, Liverock, etc.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireheadman

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
EDIT: I appreciate the quick interest in those who have responded... Until this forum can support basis functions to allow for extended characters, I am unable (at this time) to post my part out thread in full detail.
I will be creating a new video to showcase what will be available for sale (youtube video). I will also be sure to post a craigslist ad link since there are no limitations from them.

After having a failed attempt to catch the first fish, I have decided that I will first work on corals being sold first, then rock. Some slower moving inverts I will be able to part out first.
As for equipment, I am still debating on what can be kept for my next tank in the new house.

Stay tuned.

SEE THIS THREAD INSTEAD...
http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum/...rock-equipment

Last edited by a moderator:

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for the Pygmy angel and bartletts anthias depending on price. Also interested in inverts and corals...again depending on price and location. Can you text me pics of the tank and the inhabitants? 720-250-7672

fireheadman

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
What do ya know... A silent MODERATOR has enabled the EDIT function..... Thanks Silent MODERATOR.!!

SO now the only thing left for our hero moderator to do is extend the character limit so I can actually post my ad so I do not have to create 10 posts.
What good is the "PREVIEW" if it shows what will be posted, then I click POST and 3/4's of my POST is truncated?... and isn't part of the $$$$ from those of us that have paid to MASC supposed to help keep this site online? I used to be a paid member.... hmmm??? (sounds kinda fishy to me ---pun intended)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Just a Chris posted the editing function is restricted to badged members only. Also we do not have a character limit so not sure what's going on there. As you will notice if you look at several other posts there are lengthy posts with zero issues and I don't see this as a regular forum deficiency or issue. Are you trying to copy and paste from something? Are you using tapatalk or a pc or a Mac?

A Paid membership is 12 months long and will need to be renewed upon the anniversary date each year to continue having member privileges. The other way to become a badged member is to engage in the community and join us at our monthly meetings and events. Signing in at two meetings annually qualifies you for a membership.

Also not one person in this community is paid. There are no paid positions, there are no monetary reimbursements , no discounts, rewards or perks. Everyone is a volunteer and does it out of the love for the hobby and community. If you have any additional thoughts regarding anything "fishy" please feel free to give me a call.

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;n641371 said:
Just a Chris posted the editing function is restricted to badged members only. Also we do not have a character limit so not sure what's going on there. As you will notice if you look at several other posts there are lengthy posts with zero issues and I don't see this as a regular forum deficiency or issue. Are you trying to copy and paste from something? Are you using tapatalk or a pc or a Mac?

A Paid membership is 12 months long and will need to be renewed upon the anniversary date each year to continue having member privileges. The other way to become a badged member is to engage in the community and join us at our monthly meetings and events. Signing in at two meetings annually qualifies you for a membership.

Also not one person in this community is paid. There are no paid positions, there are no monetary reimbursements , no discounts, rewards or perks. Everyone is a volunteer and does it out of the love for the hobby and community. If you have any additional thoughts regarding anything "fishy" please feel free to give me a call.

Untrue!!! You are paid in fish karma!

Status
Not open for further replies.