2 frags of super bright green Psammacora -

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am not going to make it to the frag swap this weekend, and would like to contribute a couple of DBTC's.

I have 2 frags of super bright green psammacora, that are up for grabs. To be eligible, you must be one of the first 2 people who show up to the frag swap, and not have any extreme corals to offer to the DBTC swap.

I figured this would be a good way to help out someone who only has easy/average corals.

Mike / Cindy - Being that you guys will be the first ones there, if either of you are interested, you can have one too (I have a few of them fragged), or you can pick one of my other SPS frags.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks so much for the offer, but we already have this, I think. Or something really similar. What an awesome thing, tho, to offer up coral for the swap when you don't expect anything in return. Love this club.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't' forget about these DBTC's tomorrow. I'll need someone to let me know who gets them. Should I delegate that task to Cindy?

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
asn-naso;268716 said:
Don't' forget about these DBTC's tomorrow. I'll need someone to let me know who gets them. Should I delegate that task to Cindy?
I think I can handle that. Will let you know. :hippie: