2 small rainbow anemones and exotic clownfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

alindell21

Cleaner Shrimp
To make a long story short I have been moving some clownfish around my tanks due to an aggressive coral beauty and somehow messed up the pecking order. So now my exotic blue ice clownfish is being picked on by another clownfish. I removed him before it got too bad and have him in a fish container in my aquarium ready to be picked up with two anemones. I don't want to take the chance of releasing him in my other tank because I just removed two clownfish from that tank due to an aggressive coral beauty. Basically this guy needs a new home for his safety. He's probably about an inch and half long with a unique irregular orange black and white pattern with a blue ice color hue to go along with his stripes. Very cool looking clownfish. He is eating mysis and pellets well and is growing and hosts an anemone.

$50 for clownfish and both anemones. Pics available on request

N1tew0lf1212

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
To make a long story short I have been moving some clownfish around my tanks due to an aggressive coral beauty and somehow messed up the pecking order. So now my exotic blue ice clownfish is being picked on by another clownfish. I removed him before it got too bad and have him in a fish container in my aquarium ready to be picked up with two anemones. I don't want to take the chance of releasing him in my other tank because I just removed two clownfish from that tank due to an aggressive coral beauty. Basically this guy needs a new home for his safety. He's probably about an inch and half long with a unique irregular orange black and white pattern with a blue ice color hue to go along with his stripes. Very cool looking clownfish. He is eating mysis and pellets well and is growing and hosts an anemone.

$50 for clownfish and both anemones. Pics available on request
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.