20 l, led

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so i need a good led light for my 20 long i want to keep all type of corals.. what are my best options , thanks for your help:alien:

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dont care about my butget anymore, i learned that cheap stuff dont work just want to buy something that works perfect for my acuarium. I learned The hard way lol

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: 20 l, led

Well you just opened the door to opinions lol. I myself like AI's . I know people who have had success with the radions but I know others who have had lots of problems with them myself included.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
What do you think about the kessil 150

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

tony02133;254260 said:
What do you think about the kessil 150
I dont know about that size. Had the 350w for a week and took it back. Just did not put the par out that I wanted. Also really no fine adjustment. You will absolutely love the AI or the radion. Cool features and adjustability second to none.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;254261 said:
I dont know about that size. Had the 350w for a week and took it back. Just did not put the par out that I wanted. Also really no fine adjustment. You will absolutely love the AI or the radion. Cool features and adjustability second to none.

Were is the best place to buy one?

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok i will , isn't that to killer for a 20 gallon

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Buying a good quality LED (like the awesome AIs) is an investment in the hobby. The AIs are programmable (they'll do everything but wash your dishes) and dimmable (so they won't scald your corals or make your fish order sunglasses online), and you can swap it to the new tank when you upgrade. You know you'll be upgrading- all of us addicts do - so ya might as well plan for it. LOL

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol , i know im already thinking to upgrade ..ok i think im going to try does ligths hope it works for me

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've had three of the AI Vegas on my 125 gal for about a month now. Love them, they really put out the light. There are a couple of places locally where you can pick up AIs. Since you really can't find them discounted on line, you might as well help out our LFSs. Neptune's down on county line and university carries both the Sols and the Vegas. Fish Palace over on Havana south of Parker carries the Sols. Also later this summer AI will be coming out with a new controller that should really kick ***. They are just about to start beta testing it.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

tony02133;254299 said:
Wich one is the best for my aquarium
I would either buy the sol blue or the hydra. The vega is a bit over priced since the release of the hydra. At this point the choice is what you think will look the best.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I will try the Ai sol.. Thanks all for your help also want to know if I need a refugium ,right now I just have one that I build on the back with a emperor filter and its working for me but I will like to put one bigger on the bottom