2001 kx167 fs.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys I am tryin to sell my dirt bike so I figured I'd post it here as well. It's in great condition and runs great I'm just not able to ride anymore due to a back injury. If you or someone you know is interested let me know. Pm me or post and I can give you more info. Thanks for looking.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyDiv3r17;270711 said:
Post up some stats please.
2001 kx 125 that was bored out to a 167. Te engine mod in this bike is worth more than what I know I'll get for it. The engine was actually built in an episode of motocross magazine, I used to have the mag but it got ruined when my basement flooded. It has pro action suspension, a v force reed valve, bran new tires, chain and sprockets. I've always maintained it with the help of my dad who has built and rode bikes his whole life. I wish I didn't have to sell it but due to my back injury I'm not able to ride anymore. If you have any questions pm me or text me 303-981-7484. I can send more pics and give more info if you'd like.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;271287 said:
Road ready?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD
As it sits no but I have all of the plastics to make it street legal. They would come with the bike. I was planning on making it street legal but never got around to it. Would be super easy to switch out the plastics and wire up the headlight and tail light.