2015 Fantasy Football

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Ok guys and gals the 2015 Fantasy Football league is setup. Were taking it back to how it was when we first setup a Fantasy Football league :nod:

This year we'll be using yahoo and can have up to 12 teams. Buy in will be determined by the group playing but is typically $20 to $30 cash. Payment (in person or paypal) will be required before the season starts.

Draft will be a live online draft. Draft is scheduled for Tuesday Sept 8 at 8:30pm MDT

We'll have the following positions:

Q,WR,WR,RB,RB,TE,WR/TE/RB,K,DEF, and 6 BN

This league is a PPR

We have the following people playing:

1. amonchak (comish)
2. cubuffs
3. scchase
4. sweat004
5. Munch
6. TheRealChrisBrown
7. MartinsReef
8. Balz3352
9. ???
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???

If you are on the list please pm your email, if you want to be on the list please post here and pm me your email. League will fill on a first come, first served basis (payment will be required by Sept 1st).

If I missed anything let me know. Good Luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Bump anyone else???

......We could try and change the draft time Nemesis.......its always hard to find a time all can participate.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Ok Gang who am I missing?

Also what doe we want the buy-in set at?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Only 7 people need some more to make this thing happen yea? Small leagues are rough

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Ok once Munch signs up (I assume you still want to play) we'll have 8. We need at least two more so invite your friends reefers or otherwise so we can fill up this league.

I think the buy-in should be $20 so lets plan that. Paypal by draft day please!!

I'll be out of town from Friday morning until Monday late so email is the best way to reach me.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Munch you and your friend need to sign up in the league!!