24hr Live Sale on Reef2Reef Today - 6/30

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just cruising through Reef 2 Reef and World Wide Corals is having a 24 Live Sale. I dont know anything about them or whether their prices are truly discounted or not but I'm seeing prices like $699 and $399 mixed with $39 dollar stuff. Seems a bit high to me but check it out if anyone's interested! For the record, I prefer to almost exclusively order from our locals guys here in CO but I figured I let everyone know :)

Heres the link -

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/world-wide-corals/87142-get-pumped-wwc-24hr-live-sale.html

Happy Saturday!

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
At first I was excited and then I saw it was one of those where its first come first serve, truely annoying. I hate having to hit the refresh button for hours to try and get a good deal.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've been looking for a couple hours now...this thing goes all night tonight into noon tomorrow but for thumbnail size frags or a small 1" colony of orange hammer for $275...I'm not spending a dime with these people. I'm sure they have nice stuff but either these buyers have a ton of disposable money or their chasing down name brand coral and paying super high premium prices... which personally I think its ridiculous. I mean the quality of the initial WYSIWYG frag looks decent but generally you wont get that one you'll get another unseen piece because the pictured one sold instantly...not worth it to me.

I've seen better live sale prices with our guys here in CO hands down! I'm regretting posting this thing now. Anyways, I just cant imagine people would pay $699 for a microscopic pinky nail size chunk of a chalice with a fancy name.....I also dont get how they say stuff is up to 70% off when it looks like its marked up 600%. Sorry really disappointed in what I saw on there today. Ok...I'm done venting ;-)

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It should be called jelly belly that's about the size of it!

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
People are suckers! OR they have too much money. $800 for a thumbnail size coral...I could buy a brand new dope setup for that much $.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
A dope setup? Trevor this is a reef forum not MMJ forum ;) although great way to pay for the saltwater reefng hobby lol

Last edited by a moderator:

andrew

Butterfly Fish
I didnt think the prices were anything off from regular values. The stuff here in colorado is actually very resonably priced. better than some of the coastal places like where WWC is. I wonder what the prices are where the coral is imported from like LA, compared to us?