2nd try with my 120g (and new to the forum).

Thanks! I just used that putty from home depot that you mold. No pics of livestock yet but it's coming. 4 threadfin cardinalfish and one mccoskers flasher wrasse so far. A few colonies of zoas, a few sps's all doing good. I' ll update with pics soon.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;137444 said:
Welcome! I'm diggin your stand/canopy and rockwork. What did you use to hold it in place? Any pics of the fish?
Yeah that stand and canopy sure looks good. ;-)

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Look awesome! Hope your fish and corals make it. They are hardier than you may think.

Great job.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Haven't updated in a while. I finally took the plunge and went all led's (3 ai sol blues) for the tank and the fuge. So far so good, I only managed to fry one sps so far, a rose milli which fortunately I fragged into a few pieces which lived. the led under the fuge is growing chaeto just ok but I believe that is because it is still a relatively new system. My temp stays 77 all day and night with no fans except the ones built into the led's. Anyways here some updated pics.Thanks for looking.

First the new led's

Mandatory mermaids shot.

I like them a lot so far. My zoas and lps seem to love them, good colors and seem to be growing. My sps look fine but don't seem to be growing much. The tanks is a little over 2 months old so I still need time to see how they do. I do love the lighting schedule though, starts at 9 and goes all the way to 10p.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Love your rock work. Tank looks great.

Well Craig, as you well know, I'm just glad everything is living let alone growing. You're zoa's you dbtc'd to me are already moving up another rock by the way.

Some new editions form reefstock. Tyree blue staghorn and red dragon acro were my favorites. Also picked up rainbow acan, green paly's and red chili chalice.

Here are some updated pics. As my intensity is increasing with my ai's I'm starting to get good growth and good acro coloration. Here are some growth shots of my montis and fts.