34g Solana AIO cube

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks good. Is that black sand? If it is black make sure its not magnetic or it will ruin pumps and stuff there is a thread on here somewhere about all the issues.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks very nice, good buy :cool2:
Be careful where you place Xenia, that coral spreads very fast and will Cover and smother out other coral. Xenia is still one of my favorite corals, but I keep it on a separate rock at all times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I keep hearing that, I seen a tank that had tons of it in it and it was almost hypnotizing with it all pulsing, but I'm definitely gonna have to keep it in check.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank looks great. I decided to try black sand in my nano and Inlove the look of it so far!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OceanTidesAudio;334911 said:
It is black but it doesn't seem magnetic with any of my glass cleaners or frag rag magnets.
Rplank has a 55 that's all black sand and looks amazing. If u have any questions on black sand I'd pm him. M2C :)

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Nice tank. Believe it or not I was the first person to own that. My roommate welded the stand and had it powder coated and I had the plastic shroud made by a local plastics shop. I eventually sold it to my roommate a few years ago and then he sold it to Robert last fall. That sucker served us well and I am happy to see it is in good hands.

That's awesome man! Crazy history on this tank, and it's still in such good shape. I'm going to try and get some updated pics to post here soon. I've been working on a small acrylic tank I bought right before this one to sell.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dig the macro tree, that's a cool look. Has it started to attach, or just the rubber bands holding it on?

Thanks btw, I can't take credit for the idea tho. I've been wanting to do a tree scape for a while and stumbled across a pic of tank that had the red dragons breath in a similar fashion. It's awesome since it serves a dual purpose