390 tank for sale. Must go quick

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’d be happy to help if I’m available. Was one of those companies AA? It is their speciality. A moving company may not be as careful.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado
I did talk to AA but with short notice it is not possible.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
i doubt you can get "professional aquarium movers in short notice" and reg moving companies are no better then a good group of aquarium owners. i would actually prefer the aquarium guys,they understand how to handle tanks just wrap the end of the tank with moving blankets and use good suction cups or multiple people per corner and cardboard on the floors and boom tank is moved without damage to the home. p.s raid costco for all the cardboard you want

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i doubt you can get "professional aquarium movers in short notice" and reg moving companies are no better then a good group of aquarium owners. i would actually prefer the aquarium guys,they understand how to handle tanks just wrap the end of the tank with moving blankets and use good suction cups or multiple people per corner and cardboard on the floors and boom tank is moved without damage to the home. p.s raid costco for all the cardboard you want
Oh this already happened lol. We used a hydraulic cart worked like a dream.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk