$5 & $10 Frags FS

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
* These corals are 100% Aquacultured/ Tank Raised Coral from my reef* Pics taken within the last hour

Orange Montipora Digitata ($5 +1") ($10 for 2" multibranched) frags (This is a great beginner SPS, any flow and any light conditions, this coral does great) ** Multiple available

Forest Forestfire Montipora Digitata ($5) +1" light green base with orange polyps (Same as Orange, does great in any placement) **I have one of these

Green Stylophora Pistillata ($10 for 2" multibranched) frags (Needs high flow and does better in high light) ** I have one of these

Green Bali Slimer Coral - AcroporaYongei ($5 for +2" single stalk frags) (All Acropora corals are the near the hardest coal to keep. This is the easiest of all the acropora's but needs very stable and good water parameters) ** Multiple available

Glow Orange Montipora Capricornis ($5 +1"x 1") frags (This is a a great cap that spirals. Like the orange Digi, it is great in any light or any flow) ** Multiple available

Montipora Velvet Spongodes($5 +1"x1" ) (A very unique montipora. I only keep 4 green corals in my reef, and this is one of them. It shelves out, and downward, creating caves that fish and shrimp love. Also, it has stalagmites that give this a great texture and appearance) ** Multiple available

Teal Mushrooms ($5 for two shrooms ) (beginner coral) ** Multiple available

Purple Montipora Digitata ($5 +2") ($10 for +3" multibranched) frags (Purple coral need high light. It is good in low or high flow but this has to be at the top of the tank) ** Multiple available

Montipora capricornis - Flower Pot ($5 +1"x1" ) (Green base with blue polyps) **I have one of these

Acropora Hydnophora--Neon Green Hairy ($5 ¾" and $10 for +1" multibranched frags) (This is a neon green, has a lot of movement with the polyps that are like tentacles) **I have one of these

Yellow Scroll Coral --Turbinaria ($10 per 1"x1" frag) ( This is a really hard coral and grows slow, but it is truly yellow, like a yellow tang. Besides yellow Fiji leather, it's the only other true yellow coral I've seen or owned). ** Multiple available

Rainbow Montipora capricornis--(Blue base with Red, orange, yellow and green polyps) ($5 +1"x1" frags ) (This needs low light. If you put it in high light, the polyps will only be green, believe me, know from experience on this one. Does good in low or high flow too). ** Multiple available

These are good sized frags for cheap. The pictures are not touched up or modified. -- all the comments are my experience with these corals.

Cash only please. I'm not a business but a hobbyist. I honestly doubt you will find bigger cheaper frags anywhere else, but if you do, reef on and enjoy the hobby. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep, great stuff is here and we're getting together in the evening for the trade. I'll call late afternoon so we can nail down a time.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghxst;292769 said:
Save some for me!
Great meeting you Bill. Good trade and hope you're happy with the coral

crustytheclown;292960 said:
What's your location?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
I225 and Parker Rd.

Same here Dave, awesome trade and purchace. I am very happy and after getting home and checking out the new stuff in quarintine, I owe you a couple corals and at least a beer or two! Thanks again!
~Bill

DyM;293012 said:
Great meeting you Bill. Good trade and hope you're happy with the coral

I225 and Parker Rd.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Betsey, thanks for the trade for the bubble, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a lot of purple and orange digi - real nice big mini colonies for $10. I was fragging my main colony on Sat and -crash- the whole colony of purple and organge digi came crashing down on top of the green polcilipora.... needless to say I have a lot of great frags of them now. Still have rainbow monti for $5 and a few yellow scroll for $10. A few orange caps too for $5.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
DyM;293703 said:
Betsey, thanks for the trade for the bubble, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a lot of purple and orange digi - real nice big mini colonies for $10. I was fragging my main colony on Sat and -crash- the whole colony of purple and organge digi came crashing down on top of the green polcilipora.... needless to say I have a lot of great frags of them now. Still have rainbow monti for $5 and a few yellow scroll for $10. A few orange caps too for $5.
Great I'm glad and the gold mushrooms are awesome!

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll update with new pics, and list, of what's specifically left. Still have most of what is on the post.