$5 Friday nights

120greefman

Just had to throw this out there cause it's the best deal I have ever seen. Echo Mountain does $5 Friday nights through the rest of the ski season. Starts at 4 goes till 9. Nice little mountain for 5 bucks. Don't know what else you can get for $5, maybe I will start a list
Here is what I know you can get for $5:

1. Subway sandwich

That's about it.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
You could buy a $5 scratch off and maybe win your money back. If that happens its fate to go buy a ticket then.

120greefman

Heffe01;86775 said:
You could buy a $5 scratch off and maybe win your money back. If that happens its fate to go buy a ticket then.
That is awesome, and so true. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....next Friday go skiing again or buy a scratcher?

120greefman

xsocali;86782 said:
You can attend the frag swap next weekend and still get a Subway sandwich for $5.00

Dude, if I go to the frag swap next weekend it will be way more than $5. I get paid that weekend and can't control myself. Plus tonight is my schools auction to help raise money, they serve way too much alcohol there. If you think drinking and surfing the net is a dangerous thing, try going to this school auction, puts a hurting on you check book.