75 AIO craigslist find

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up a 75 gallon that has been converted to an all in one. It came with stock t8 lights, ebo jager 200w heater, a pump (unknown make), a small powerhead, about 200 bioballs, a stand and a canopy.

The false wall that separates the back 4" or so into a sump/fuge is a mirror. It was recently used as a reptile home so there is some silicone that needs redone in the corners. I did a leak test. No leaks!

The stand and canopy need a bit of reinforcement, *so i started on that. It's a homemade build made of plywood so no cheap particleboard.

Here are some pics.

You can see that the canopy is broken on the left side. I have already reinforced that.
Looking at the back, the right side is the overflow into the sump there are glass brackets siliconed onto the false wall and the back wall to allow eggcrate to set there and hold a foam filter above the bioballs. Another eggcrate partition is below the bioballs, and the heater is below that.

Water flows under the vertical divider into the next compartment and is pumped through a hole drilled in the last glass divider. The hole has cracked. There is no proper bulkhead through the glass. Instead of replacing the entire divider piece i will probably just throw silicone all over the place and call it good.

More to come....