75 gallon light upgrade

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So i have had my tank up and running for a year now and we where running a 6 bulb t5 and i had great growth with it juat got tires of spending cash on bulbs every 6 months. So i got the go ahead from wife to upgrade to leds after much thought indecided to go with 2 kessil A360we with the kessil control.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I started with korlia 1500 reef kit and now updated to 2 mp40wes .running a fluid designers splash down sump with cadlights pipeless skimmer.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice upgrade!

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everything in your tank sure seems to love the lights. It was awesome seeing it in person. Thanks for the sand.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How do you like the slightly greener almost turquoise look of the kessils? At first it bothered me a bit that it wasn't that really deep purplish blue that you get from other LEDs but I noticed that yellows and oranges really pop under it and it started to grow on me.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;346850 said:
How do you like the slightly greener almost turquoise look of the kessils? At first it bothered me a bit that it wasn't that really deep purplish blue that you get from other LEDs but I noticed that yellows and oranges really pop under it and it started to grow on me.
Yeah at first i was surprised it wasn't deeper blue like u say. But my coral are beighter and pop more now than when i had my t5 setup with led strips