90 gallon RR complete setup FS

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
need to sell my 90 gallon setup
i built a custom rock wall for this guy.

90 gallon RR tank with duriso stand pipe 55 gallon sump with 4 chambers(lots of live rock rubble)maxi-jet submersible utility pump 550 (1385 g\h) new 1 week old, ASM G2 protein skimmer 75 pounds marco rock 2 inch live sand bed(was using this to seed rock)4 T-5 Tek II reflectors and water proof end caps (no bulbs) icecap 430 ballast (needs wiring harness) 2 korillia magnetic power heads #2 and #4 canopy currently has 2 65 w CF in it. currently up and running

asking $400 for everything.

link to the rock wall build
http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?8426-90-galllon-FOWLR-build&highlight=rock+wall

current pictures with marco rock and rock wall

Last edited by a moderator:

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Why r u selling? Didn't you just set this up?

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
good looking tank

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i can make the canopy the same size as the tank but the stand is oversized to house the 55 gallon under it as a sump with the canopy done it would look really good.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;103870 said:
Awesome reef tank...if only the tank matched the stand/canopy...I'd probably have to work a deal with ya! Without the fit n' finish of the tank matching, "it ain't comin' in the house"...if you know what I mean! ;)
i doesn't look unmatched in person ...great deal too

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man what a deal... Wish I had the room and the cash... :(

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think you should just find a different place to move to and tell the other guy to **** off. Then you can keep the tank.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;103892 said:
I think you should just find a different place to move to and tell the other guy to **** off. Then you can keep the tank.
+1

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
+100000000000000000000

with all the bartering i did to get this setup i hope its that easy still looking but right now if i can break even i will be happy.