92g corner tank

120greefman

Here it finally is after a few months. I had fun putting this one together with my son. He is really enjoying it and I know he will be an enthusiast for life.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Happen to know where I can get some high quality drift wood.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea it does looks great. All the frags are doing great except 1 came off the plug and well the wife really had good intentions, however encasing the zoas in in glue I dont think is ever a good thing. She was just trying to help, so guess I will let her live this time !

120greefman

chrislorentz;99499 said:
Yea it does looks great. All the frags are doing great except 1 came off the plug and well the wife really had good intentions, however encasing the zoas in in glue I dont think is ever a good thing. She was just trying to help, so guess I will let her live this time !
Wow, brave wife. I don't think mine would ever dare touching my tanks.

120greefman

wicked demon;99505 said:
Get some coolies, they are so cool!

It's funny, my boy got 16 fish to start off. Some of these freshwater fish are sooooooo small you can hardly see them. We got 4 different schools of fish to start so when they do come out they are cool to watch. However we need to wait about 3-4 weeks to add more. The guy at the fish store said we could add about another 30-40 of smaller ones if we wanted to. Will look for the coolies next trip.