Ace Roto-Mold tanks locally?

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd like to pick up a couple or three of the Ace Roto-Mold tanks for my ATO tank and saltwater mixing station, but the shipping is crazy expensive... more then doubles the cost of the tanks some places. Is there anywhere local to pick these kinds of tanks up? I'm looking specifically at two 40g verticals and a 10g vertical.

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am still interested in knowing if these can be found locally, but I did some digging around on Reef Central and came across and old thread that said Rural King offered free shipping on these tanks. I just checked out their site and they do have the tanks and do offer free shipping on them if the order is over $99... which it will be for just about any of these tanks. Just wanted to pass that along in case it might help someone else.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boomgarrs, and Tractor supply carry some up in Brighton, the smallest I think was 30-60 gallon. Murdochs in Greely has a good amount that vary in sizes I think the smalles was 30 gallon. I was there to look for one for my ATO and didn't see one but they sell 15 gallon blue rain barrels that I picked up for it.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up (2) 175 gallons for my mixing station as well.

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for all the info everyone. It seems if you are in north Denver or above, you have some decent options. Not so much if you live in Colorado Springs (at least that I have found).