Advice on Trimming

Bdk1786

Butterfly Fish
Need some advice from anyone who has dealt with over growing palys. Any recommendations for getting them off the rock or general fragging advice? I am aware of the protection needed from the toxins, but how much water should i change out afterwards to help remove it?

I would like to trim some down and toss em out for DBTC if anyone is interested in them.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I use bone cutters and try to get in around the edges and cut off some of the rock underneath them. Then toss them, or glue the rock to a frag plug.

Fourthwind

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd be interested in some of the pink one's. If your close by ill even donate some frag plugs. I would run some carbon for a few days to help with toxins.

Bdk1786

Butterfly Fish
Live right off 120th and Colorado . The Pink ones are getting out of hand. ill see what i can carve up this weekend. if you have specific plugs you want to use, can definitely meet somewhere to pass those off .

dweeb

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've been told to use Aiptasia X, to prune them back (not frag them).

I just started, and will give a report when I see results.

Fourthwind

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bdk1786;n661518 said:
Live right off 120th and Colorado . The Pink ones are getting out of hand. ill see what i can carve up this weekend. if you have specific plugs you want to use, can definitely meet somewhere to pass those off .
I'm off of 112th and Colorado. Just got a bunch of plugs in the mail a few days ago. I'll PM my number