AI sol blue

Zoalander

Butterfly Fish
I just picked up 2 of these units with a controller from Aquatic Art. I can't believe how amazing and affordable they are. I have mine on 14 built in timers to simulate a day in the ocean. The color pop is incredible. Just curious how you guys have your cycles set.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have my SOL Blues controlled by my Neptune Apex. I follow the sun table +300 minutes. Im a late owl so I like the lights to come on late and turn off late (around noon they come up and around midnight they shutdown).

Royal Blue/Blue Sunrise Ramp up 120 minutes to 100% / Mid-day 100% with 2% chance of clouds at 80% intensity / Sunset Ramp down 120 minutes from 100% to 0%

Whites Sunrise - Ramp up 90 minutes to 90% / Mid-day 150 minute ramp down from 90% to 60% / Afternoon 60% with a 3% chance of clouds at 30% intensity / Sunset Ramp down 120 minutes from 60% to 0%

The whites begin to ramp up 1 hour after the blues and are fully ramped down 1 hour before the blues are ramped down.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zoalander;159091 said:
I just picked up 2 of these units with a controller from Aquatic Art. I can't believe how amazing and affordable they are. I have mine on 14 built in timers to simulate a day in the ocean. The color pop is incredible. Just curious how you guys have your cycles set.
How affordable are we talking?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like sell a kidney affordable? Or hook Colfax affordable?

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;159410 said:
What is the coverage on these? The controller seems really cool, would 2 cover a standard 4' x 2' 120?
Yes they would.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2