AI sol LED experiment

Jadkins4

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with changing out a few blue pucks in the AI sol Blue for white pucks to change up the spectrum a bit or I'd it's even possible to do that with the driver. I'm gonna run two sol's over my 90. Also gonna supplement the LEDs with two T5 lights, haven't decided what bulbs I'm gonna put in too supplement until I get more advice and do some more reading. So any and all advice on any of this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I have 5 AI vegas and 2 48" 6 bulbs T5 with ATI bulbs on my 535 gallon tank and I love the setup. my corals are loving them. at night when all the whites are off, all the corals colors pop out.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jadkins4;321416 said:
I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with changing out a few blue pucks in the AI sol Blue for white pucks to change up the spectrum a bit or I'd it's even possible to do that with the driver. I'm gonna run two sol's over my 90. Also gonna supplement the LEDs with two T5 lights, haven't decided what bulbs I'm gonna put in too supplement until I get more advice and do some more reading. So any and all advice on any of this matter would be greatly appreciated.
I would think that if your going to run T5's with the sol Blue's, then just run coral + or similar white / full spectrum t5 bulb, and not mess with the sol.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
FishTV;321470 said:
I would think that if your going to run T5's with the sol Blue's, then just run coral + or similar white / full spectrum t5 bulb, and not mess with the sol.
+1