Aiptasia Eating Tahitian Butterfies and Leopard Wrasses

I have the availability to get my hands on the Tahitian Butterfly (Chaetodon trichrous) this week! This rare butterfly is hands down one of the best butterflyfish for controlling aiptasia in the home aquarium. This butterfly fish is "add to reefs with caution", but I've rarely had an issue with them bothering anything but aiptaisa! The Tahitian Butterflies are MUCH harder than the Copperband Butterfly that most people "try" to use for aiptaisa control. You can keep several together in larger tanks!

PRE-ORDER & PRE-PAID Special Price for MASC!
Small ...............$44 each
Mediums ...........$49 each
* fish must be picked up on Thursday(03/28/13)!

Also I know several of you are still looking for Leopard Wrasses! Some are still available for this week too and they've been coming in NICE!

PRE-ORDER & PRE-PAID Special Price for MASC!
Small ................$29
Medium .............$33
* fish must be picked up on Thursday(03/28/13)!

You can PM me with your interest or call me at my shop (303-665-3322) Monday after 11am.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Aiptasia Eating Tahitian Butterfies and Leopard Wrasses

Much harder or much hardier?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Aiptasia Eating Tahitian Butterfies and Leopard Wrasses

What time can they be picked up on thursday?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

colinp;236590 said:
You guys will not be quarantining these fish?
This is like buying from an "on-line" supplier, BUT with out the freight or the risks! If for any reason you do not like the fish, will gladly issue you store credit for anything at anytime you'd like. We're offering these prices to ONLY MASC and all is pre-order pre-paid to receive these prices! The deadline ends for these prices is 5pm Tuesday 03/26/13. Besides to properly QT fish it takes FOUR MONTHS and I don't believe that any shop anywhere dose so! tranquillity: