All my stuff for sale.

I don't know much about what things go for but I have some corals and some fish, a 60 cube, a lot of dry rock and whatever is in my tank. All my equipment...if anyone is interested in everything, shoot me a pm and I will send pics or whatever. If that doesn't work I'm gonna list everything.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How much for RO/DI unit?

RODI is sold.
All corals and fish need to go today.
Couple blastos, Duncan, button coral, bright green trumpets. Acans green or red. Paly grandis...

Tank and stand are pending Takayan but I will let you know if it becomes avail.
I also have a skunk cleaner left, a pink cucumber, black and white clown/host, a rock with a small garden of AOG plays, has a birds nest and some digi.

If someone is willing to take all livestock left, I am willing to let it all go for 175. 1-6line wrasse
1 deep blue damsel
3-yellow tail damsels. Never had much aggression
a black and white clown with nem
a pj cardinal
8-head blue blasto bunch
5-head duncan
4-head green acan
3-5 head of red acans (2 different)
really nice green button with orange mouth
and some other stuff.
Skunk cleaner
pink cucumber

303-265-1761

ALERT!!
Deal fell through for the livestock. Now I have an emergency situation. First one here can have all my livestock. The fish aren't looking too good. The inverts look fine

Yes. Someone grabbed them. I have a bunch of equipment, pumps and power heads. A bunch of rock and an aquarium. If you want it, 150 takes as much as you want

The fire sale is over. Piecing out the equipment. Please make reasonable offers. 300 w heater, pumps, backup heater, koralia smart wave controller.2 hydor evolution 1400s and some other good stuff. Orbit led light with remote. All leds light. 15 inches. Day/night cycles...