Ambrosiozoa

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Went over to nicks today awesome Guy hooked it up got my first fish a tribal blenny some blue leg hermits a tiger konch and some corals good Guy to deal with

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah Nick is a stand up guy.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nick is awesome to buy from. He was patient enough to deal with my 100 text messages and always considerate. To top it off great prices on fish. I will def go back

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;143408 said:
Nick is awesome to buy from. He was patient enough to deal with my 100 text messages and always considerate. To top it off great prices on fish. I will def go back
Same here

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
So far the only vendor i have bought fish from since joining. Hate to go against the grain here, so I won't. Good deals, answers questions, did not mind repeating himself.
oh whats that? answer.
and that? answer
but what was that first one again? answer. No look, no tone.

Not to mention my 2 year old wanted to race around, but since we would not let her was not to much joy.
Nick= easy going guy and easy going experiance.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I personally have not purchased from Nick yet but he always seems like a standup guy!

On a side note, be mindful of your tribal blenny. Beautiful beautiful freaking fish, but we had one and the little bastard started eating all my lps and some softies, plus all the food I was feeding haha.