Anemone pics only!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
True Blue 100 % Colrado Sunburst is getting to be huge!!!! Pic doesn't show well but its prob 10-12" and loving the clowns. Lol sumps must make good homes for nems :)

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;308872 said:
True Blue 100 % Colrado Sunburst is getting to be huge!!!! Pic doesn't show well but its prob 10-12" and loving the clowns. Lol sumps must make good homes for nems :)

Only you'd put fancy clowns and a fancy nem in your sump. LOL.

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad,
What color/type of lights are you running? That is so yellow, it looks like a lemon drop. I would love to swap out one of my sunbursts for a lemon drop.
CRW Reef;297844 said:
Ok lets get this thread Gabe started packed full of anemone pictures!!!!

Here is my new sunburst to re-kick the thead.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
FinsUp!;308902 said:
Only you'd put fancy clowns and a fancy nem in your sump. LOL.
Lol you know it, cant keep a anemone in a tank full of zoas, sheesh everyone knows that :p ::Iknowiminsane:: :lostit:

kmellon;308904 said:
Chad,
What color/type of lights are you running? That is so yellow, it looks like a lemon drop. I would love to swap out one of my sunbursts for a lemon drop.
I run a 120w 20k Reef Koi Evolution (blues only no white) for 11 hours a day and this nem sits about 16" underneath it. The certainly is making it seem really yellow as whole (sorry cell pic) but it def is not a lemon drop as this is straight from the tank of the Sunburst originator himself :p

Last edited by a moderator:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;308872 said:
That's not the nem is it?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
JuanGutz;308940 said:
That's not the nem is it?
NO this is the one I had before Juan. Ill take a pic of that one tonight maybe. Lol that one is in my sump too but in a dif chamber :p

Last edited by a moderator:

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;308933 said:
Lol you know it, cant keep a anemone in a tank full of zoas, sheesh everyone knows that :p ::Iknowiminsane::
ROFL yes, insane is right. You need to attend a coupla extra meetings of ZAA.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
FinsUp!;308943 said:
ROFL yes, insane is right. You need to attend a coupla extra meetings of ZAA.
+100

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;308941 said:
NO this is the one I had before Juan. Ill take a pic of that one tonight maybe. Lol that one is in my sump too but in a dif chamber :p
I was about to say haha! That thing is huge!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
quite the mix there. very sexy