Anemone Question

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I rearrange my tank and my nem decided to plant it's but right between some zoas and they do not look like they are irritated at all should I move them or let them be?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Lol those embers and cars? I would move them, but then again I don't keep or trust nems at all in my tank

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The only thing that sucks is both the embers and cars are grown on to the rocks I'm thinking I might just put a rock over the nem to try and get it to move but then it might shack up next to something and have a battle royal lol!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can see in the video the nem is all over that ember I always figured that a zoas would react a lot different.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It decided to move on its own!!!

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
that is nice, where did u get it? lol you saw how mine was, it is all over some zoas and has been for over a year. they don't really seem to mind, I havent lost any.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
bruby;176406 said:
that is nice, where did u get it? lol you saw how mine was, it is all over some zoas and has been for over a year. they don't really seem to mind, I havent lost any.
The one I got from you is on the left side of the pic the one in the center I got from Newtoreef