Any Avs Fans? WTS/T Sweet club level tickets Mar. 8 vs. Blackhawks

I have up for sale or trade 4 club level avalanche tickets to the Friday March 8th game against the blackhawks. These are as close to center ice as club level gets. Section 202 row 4. Absolutely amazing seats to a very very popular game. You even get to skip the line and use the VIP entrance to get in a little earlier if you so choose. These tickets face for $141, but shoot me an offer, with reefstock coming up cash would be nice.
I also would be open to do some trading, partial or full value, so let me know what you have. I always want acans, zoas, LED lighting, vortechs etc. I have pieced my setup together with bargains along the way so anything that will upgrade my tank would be nice. I would also like a controller as I do not have one yet. I don't care what brand, just something with a pH and temp probe that can run my heaters and run dosing pumps as well.(maybe you can throw in a quick lesson on how to use it ;))

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm looking to sell one of my controllers, has the controller, temp, ph and 8 controllable outlets don't know how to use it to well haha I have it set up on a nano and I printed the manual from online but I just set it up for pumps, light and temp. Idk if I really want to do a trade but I'm interested. Ill send you a pm with my number if you could shoot me a txt that would be awesome. Thanks, Juan.