Any interest in a GB from...

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
J-don;275694 said:
I'm interested in their Chiton offering, haven't seen those in the LFS very often.

5x Fuzzy Chitons
1 dozen Dwarf Cerith
2 Scarlet Hermit
Don, the fuzzy chitons are currently out of stock. If you still want in for the cerith and scarlets your total would be $8.04.

Blindrage;275726 said:
I took a look this morning, and this is what I think works:

23 hex cleaner package (20 dwarf Ceriths, 6 nassarius, 9 florida ceriths, 9 nerites)
5 blue leg hermits
20 Empty hermit shells
2 Florida fighting conch
2 scarlet hermit crab
Your total would be $50.10.

Right now we are at $58.14 and we need $175 for free shipping!

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not looking good unless there is a lot more people that want in.

I will give it a week to see, but then I may just place my order and pay the shipping.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know there was more ppl that said they wanted in, a week sounds good. Anyone else that wants in just speak up!

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish I could get in on this, I need some clean up crew. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone is ordering a cleaner package, I think it ships free and all non-starred items can be added to the free shipping. You might already be at free shipping.

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk 2

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
kyuubichan218;275737 said:
Wish I could get in on this, I need some clean up crew. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone is ordering a cleaner package, I think it ships free and all non-starred items can be added to the free shipping. You might already be at free shipping.

That is only for items that can be shipped priority mail. Hermit crabs, conch, and a few other items are express mail shipping only.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kyuubichan218;275737 said:

It does not ship free, the price of shipping is already added into the price of the cleaner package. yes you can add on to the order without paying more shipping as long as it doesn't have an * next to it.

A 23 hex cleanup package (snail only) is $25 for $18.25 worth of CUC- priority mail
A 23 hex cleanup package (snail+hermit) is $45 for $19.25 worth of CUC- express mail

If we can get to $175 for the free shipping (express) than you can buy double the CUC or save half of your money plus we get Express mail so less chance of DOA's!

J-don

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;275733 said:
Don, the fuzzy chitons are currently out of stock. If you still want in for the cerith and scarlets your total would be $8.04
Wow, someone placed a good sized order, they showed 17 available yesterday. If they manage to move more into there available stock before the order deadline I would be interested. Not worth the extra effort for some standard dwarfs and a couple hermits.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
J-don;275770 said:
Wow, someone placed a good sized order, they showed 17 available yesterday. If they manage to move more into there available stock before the order deadline I would be interested. Not worth the extra effort for some standard dwarfs and a couple hermits.
There in stock just only 2 available, I will keep you on the list for now and maybe by the time this order happens they will have more in stock.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
J-Don, they just updated there stock list to 32 fuzzys so with the fuzzies your order total would be $25.54

Bringing our total to $98.14!

Blindrage- $50.10
23 hex cleaner package (20 dwarf Ceriths, 6 nassarius, 9 florida ceriths, 9 nerites)
5 blue leg hermits
20 Empty hermit shells
2 Florida fighting conch
2 scarlet hermit crab

Off the deep end- $22.50

J-Dog- $25.54
5x Fuzzy Chitons
1 dozen Dwarf Cerith
2 Scarlet Hermit

Let me know if anything needs changed.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Technically mine is $43.35 if we had free shipping since I would order the animals instead of the 23 hex package.
$3.40 20 dwarf Ceriths,
$2.70 6 nassarius,
$5.40 9 florida ceriths,
$6.75 9 nerites
$15.00 2 Conch
$2.50 5 blue leg
$6.00 2 scarlet
$1.60 20 empty shells

Then again I would probably increase my total order by enough to match my original amount.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok let me know if you want to add more or leave it at the $43.35. Thanks