Any interest in RBTA's?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd like to take the other but my 30 won't be finished until wed and then cycling starts. :-(

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
kmellon;174332 said:
Hey everyone. These really look Hot. Hot Pink that is. :) I picked up one from Evan yesterday and it really looks nice. It made the 2 hour + trip (had to get past 3 wrecks not to mention the 2 fricken trains that held me up) all the way home yesterday and seems to be settling in nicely and trying to push some xenia out of its way.
LOL...thanks for the visit! I don't know if you've ever seen that episode of The Office where the GPS gets them in big trouble, I couldn't stop laughing when I thought of your 0-for-3 record. ;) Your's definitely looked the most bleached, but was bubbling really well! It was actually closer to the light than the other two which is probably why it's taking longer to get it's color back. Glad to hear it made the trip...and you for that matter!

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Large one sold...out for now unless there is more interest.

ailachami;174679 said:
I'll take a small or medium if it falls through.
I have another small/medium I can pull off next week. I have clownfish eggs on the rock it's attached to right now and my brother wants to give raising them a shot. I can pull it off after they hatch if you're still interested. Where are you located??

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
wow, i figured that these would be gone by now. I'm tight on cash or i would give these guys a home in a tank that looks really empty right now. :) By the way, the first little guy is doing well in my nano tank. I also found a couple of picaso's that took to it like, well like clownfish to nems. Now if the little one would learn from the picaso's what a nem is.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
kmellon;175622 said:
wow, i figured that these would be gone by now. I'm tight on cash or i would give these guys a home in a tank that looks really empty right now. :) By the way, the first little guy is doing well in my nano tank. I also found a couple of picaso's that took to it like, well like clownfish to nems. Now if the little one would learn from the picaso's what a nem is.
I have actually had lots of demand and sold the ones i got loose. I have several i need to get out but my clowns layed eggs on the rock i need to remove. So just on hold. ;) I do have a big one i finally got off its rock. Glad to hear your picassos went right to it!!

ShelbyJK500;175688 said:
I have actually had lots of demand and sold the ones i got loose. I have several i need to get out but my clowns layed eggs on the rock i need to remove. So just on hold. ;) I do have a big one i finally got off its rock. Glad to hear your picassos went right to it!!
Hi Shelby,

Let me know if you have any more for sale. No rush.

Thanks,
Miguel